Monday, October 15, 2012

Voodudes: Virgil


Voodudes is the capstone game that I am working on currently. It is scheduled to be completed in December of this year. Right now I am working on a bunch of environment stuff, but the first thing that I did for the project is Virgil, the main character. 

Concept by Ashleigh mills

My art lead, Ashleigh, was very picky when I was doing the character, about how exactly it looked. Since this is what the player sees for the entire game, it is important that it looks perfect. 

I was very happy with the final result!


The Virgil to the left is the default skin. It comes with a 'hat' which are the button eyes and pins. The other skin shown is an alternative alligator skin. Our game has the ability to unlock hats and skins for Virgil which you can buy by finding hidden items through out the world. The other skin shown is an alternative alligator skin.

More skins and hat shots to come soon!