Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Concepts

Heya! So I'm starting a new environment using realistic textures. I had an idea to do a Moroccan cafe that's tucked away in an alley someplace. Sort of cozy, I happened upon type of thing. I'll model it in 3ds Max (just got 2013), Sculpt in ZBrush and show it in either UDK or Unity - I haven't decided which. 


Also! A friend of mine is doing a design test for Carbine (they make the MMO Wildstar <3). I don't know if I can say what was on his test, but he wanted me to sketch up a head shot for a Mechari (if Geth and Turians had love children...)


I haven't actually painted any concepts in...well it's been a while. So much so, that my fingers were actually hurting the entire time I was doing it (haha...yeah). 

Also in the works is a claw weapon for the game Torchlight II - they just opened up their Steam workshop. I'll be coming up with some concepts for that tomorrow. Woo painting!

TTFN