Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Project for DFS

Hey guys! I'm kicking around a few ideas for projects to work on for DFS this mod. These are basically projects that will bolster what I have in my portfolio already. So far, I think I need more exterior architecture and high poly things. 

Idea One: 
'The Lady Killer"


A man-eating lady plant in a terrarium. Several plants would be coming out of it. She has this sort of come hither look. This project I think would be within scope for the time I have left, which is a little over a month. I could also use more practice with plants. 

My other idea is to do some external architecture. I pulled some concepts from DeviantArt from various artists. 


There are aspects of all of these houses that I like, so I will come up with some concepts to combine them together, probably later today. 

Other than that, I have been updating a past project that I did. Basically, the first time I did it, I didn't have enough time to finish out the diffuse texture. Rigging and posing wasn't required for the assignment but I liked the presentation. 

BEFORE


AFTER
*Rendered in Marmoset

Will update later with new house concepts.